Tuesday 5 April 2016

MY, MY I DON'T FEEL WELL

Those who saw me crawling into the Surgery in Conwy this morning must be wondering about the state of my health.  By all accounts I am certainly not myself!  I have been variously described as looking "very gaunt" or like "death warmed up".   Needles to say I do feel very run down and worn out, and I thought that without the pressure of the business, I would be sailing through life without a care in the World.   It seems not to be so.   Someone did say they saw Scott Owen's mate, Jonathan Harty, hovering by with his measuring tape at the ready. 

I see that the olde shoppe is being torn to pieces, getting ready for the new business which, surprise, surprise will be yet another coffee parlour.   The rent coming in will help me to feel better and certainly put colour in my cheeks and a smile on my face.  Hey ho! Back to the blog!
Feeling a bit Blurred
.

.

1 comment:

  1. Someone,an Anonymous someone of course, remarks that I am still able to walk unaided. I suppose I'm lucky really, things could have turned out differently had some revengeful people decided otherwise! Hey ho!

    ReplyDelete