Thursday 17 March 2016

MR ANONYMOUS JONES

WHAT IS THIS MAN UP TO?
David Jones shows how he tries to "hide" himself, but is not very good at covering his tracks.  Why must an MP do as he has done?  Is it just plain deceit and a mark of the despicable character he is?  This is what the Daily Post had to say, many ordinary people have plenty more!


Clwyd West MP David Jones used an anonymous Twitter account to heckle Prime Minister David Cameron about the EU negotiations.
Conservative MP Mr Jones , sacked as Welsh Secretary in 2014, gave up Twitter for Lent but could not resist criticising the PM using a secret account. 
The Eurosceptic MP has defended the account, called @BrexitInJune, saying he has not posted anything on the account he wouldn’t have put his name to.
David Cameron was not his only target, also branding Chancellor George Osborne “weak and evasive”.
Speaking to the Daily Post, Mr Jones said: “I do not know why everyone is so exercised about this.
“Every year I give up Twitter and drinking for lent. ( what a good boy! )
“But then the Prime Minister came back with the EU referendum negotiation and I could not stay quiet. 
“I decided to set up an account where I could tweet.
“I did not post anything I would not put my own name to.
“I used my personal email address to set it up so any one of my friends would have known it was me.”

One picture is worth a thousand words.

.















Now look 'ere my lovely.  This twitter address is
just between me and you!  Except during Lent
of course!

4 comments:

  1. he has no morals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith's MumMarch 18, 2016

    It would seem that no one DID know it was Mr Jones, or that he has NO FRIENDS which is more than likely the case!
    Disgusting way for a so called Representative of the People to behave. He's got to go! What about if Mr Cameron?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velly interlesting, but what is he doing with the other hand? Getting to the bottom of things by the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arthur MowMarch 18, 2016

    No wonder theirs a smile on her face, and adirty grin on his.

    ReplyDelete