Friday 21 October 2016

BANGERS AND MASH

My good mate Dave has just reminded me that it is November the Fifth next week and Guido Fawkes and his crew will be pwowling around.   I, or should I say we, have not heard about any Blue touch paper yet.  If we do then , as per last year, we will go running off to our friendly Policemen and report it as a threat on our lives.  Mind you what sort of a Police force have we, when we see Officers from all ranks being prosecuted for sexual offences on children?   Does not give one any great feeling of confidence.
Maybe a few of them could do with a firwork up their jacksies.
Just hope that fireworks are banned from now on, I made my money out of them when I had a shop, but they are dangerous and nasty things.  One wonders how we can lock up the terror suspects when we happily provide the raw materials for them to make explosive devices!  Ban fireworks, me and the misses say.

I will be staying in until 1st November as I have already been accused of frightening children and adults for looking like a Halloween ghoul, and I don't even have a fancy dress on.  Made me realise just how very ugly I am.

Before I go, and a year having passed us by, I must apologise to Mr Windmill and his family for the trouble he had with the Constabulary due to the infamous "Blue touchpaper" comment on his Blog, when the actual author was me.   I am full of remorse as you may imagine, and the gang of four have thoroughly enjoyed watching the action over the past 12 months.  Just hope the local Force don't try to accuse us of wasting Police time, and will keep the very friendly relationship we have.

More fun to follow.
 Have a happy week.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment