Friday 4 September 2015

ALL ABOUT ME

I was going to use this post to say something about myself.  The reason being that others are saying lots about me on other Blogs and Forums,  and I really should defend my honour.  But not being one to blow my own trumpet, I thought it would be a good idea to let the readers have there say.  Just put what you want to say on a comment form.  I promise that all comments good or bad shall be printed and then everyone can form their own opinion about yours truly. Diolch yn fawr.

Do you remember the original purpose of the old Blog?

This is a an attempt at giving an honest opinion of how I see certain things of interest in the Conwy County area of North Wales, Current affairs in general,and an assortment of general thoughts,also to take an odd pop at those in public life who get a bit too complacent to the needs of the area and local people. 
There are a many people out there who feel the same way, and have neither the place or time to air their views. 
The silent majority.
Remember, the people are the masters!

As many of you know to your chagrin, the odd pop was a bit more of a fusilage with no cannon ball withheld.  It was no use crying to the Police, they could do nothing, the advice I had from Dylan and David was spot on.  Giving the Mob the odd lead here and there ensured I was bulletproof.   I certainly was The MASTER.  
What a nasty perverted animal I am, and no one can do anything about it.  Dirty horrible vile wretch of an individual, with a compulsive desire to cause concern and distress to anyone I choose.   I don't just distress the individuals but also make sure their family and relatives also suffer from my vileness.People have moved home, lost their businesses, had family break ups and much more.  Even children have been the subjects of my hate upsetting their parents into the bargain.  I have even taken on the persona of my victims (as they would be known) dead relatives and used it to lauch  my vitriolic attacks on them, how fantastic to be slated by your own dead brother.   What absolute bloody fun it has been, and will continue to be as long as I can keep it going.

I have received threats of legal action, being reported to the Police (that's a laugh), and even violence.   The last is what I fear most as it can happen very suddenly and from unknown sources.  Did I hear someone say that there was a contract out on me?  Not yet thank goodness.  I will have to get my defence squad round me, if she is not busy in the kitchen of course!

Tomorrow is another day.  We shall wait and see what it brings.
.

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about asking David Maratos to help you out, he loves writing poison pen letters, stsrting up blogs in other people's names and he loves the BNP, drop him a line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With all the ones I've started, I hardly need any help, thank you.

      Delete