Friday 18 September 2015

OK SO I PROBABLY DESERVE IT.

Now look what the bast***s have done to Wendy's Car!  All because she decided to get herself involved with yours truly and the nasty goings on on my Blog.


Just hope my Insurance Company doesn't call it a "Self inflicted injury!"

No picture of my own car as the colour stopped the scrawl being seen.  Right mess though.

.

And here is the strong arm of the Law in their unmarked car who are giving me protection at the push of a button.  I have the whole North Wales Police Force at my every beck and call.   How bloody wonderful it feels.

Of course, as an informer I am very precious to them, even given them evidence against my old mate Steve who, as we know, has not been around for a while.   Mind you I have put up a strong story about how scared me and the wife are.  Frightened for our lives, we are.

Just wish I hadn't started that Thoughtsofoscar Blog now!   OK, so that is a big porky!   I enjoyed every minute giving vile treatment to all and sundry, even my friendly Police Force.
.

Remember the number plate.   The whole list of the unmarked cars is on the Internet in Piston-heads Forum.

Feeling secure with these lads outside the house, wonder how much it's costing?

Do I care?   Do I Hell!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment