Sunday 20 September 2015

SECURITY PERSONIFIED

How absolutely fantastic being able to have a good sleep knowing that half the North Wales Police Force are  protecting me and Wendy from any criminals or interlopers who wish to harm us or our property.   Even the PM doesn't get this sort of tight protection.

All he gets is one doorman at the front and one at the rear entrance to No. 10.   I never knew that until I was entrusted with the secret by a local contact.  I just have to press a button and I get 20 of the hairy a***d plods just for a bit of criminal damage.  With all the who hah anyone would have guessed murder at the least!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

But then some of my mates also benefit from special privileges.  Can this little episode by a close friend be regarded as  paying for the proceeds of crime or just a silly little accounting error.

David Jones MP forced to pay back £81,000 over property sale

No comments:

Post a Comment