Wednesday 2 September 2015

I'VE BEEN HACKED

During the last few days strange things have been going on with my computer(s) which are most disturbing and for which there does not seem to be any explanation.  I have been experiencing freezing of action and very slow speeds.  Also I have had lots of noise on the telephone line which has also rung on some ocassions with no one at the other end.   Also there have been times when I could hear the hard drive whirring away when I have not even been using my PC.
Speaking to a friend he suggested that I may have been tapped or hacked or even both.  It is very worrying especially as I have lots of confidential and important data contained in the machine.  Most of it is also not backed up so it could be a double tragedy.    My computer helper Ian, will have to come and sort it out for me, just hope things are not as bad as they seem.

Will take a short rest from posting whilst investigations are ongoing.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment