Tuesday 16 August 2016

HEAR, HEAR and HEARSAY.

This is what I said in a statement I made to the Police about harrassment to do with my blog.

I was not there at the time, and he handed a pile of leaflets to a member of my staff, she handed them back to him saying she didn’t want them and he replied ‘I THOUGHT NIGEL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HAVING SOME’


Did you notice the deliberate mistake?   Well neither did the Police!  

If I wasn't there at the time, which I admit to, how could I be privy to what had happened or had been said?   I couldn't could I?   Such evidence is hearsay and is not allowed, so why did the Police allow it to stay?   Because they wanted to get a conviction and were prepared to accept my lies in evidence.   Clever lads aren't they?   That's why they used to come by for cups of tea and the latest gossip.   I wonder what they get up to now I do not have the shop anymore?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment