Monday 1 August 2016

Mine, all Mine

It seems that at long last I must admit to being the author of another couple of Blogs, CSI  Llandudno and the Llandudno Guardian, plus a few others that I want to keep secret for a while.  These have been very useful to me but I have found recently that I am being much maligned by people posting on other Blogs around the town.   Even folks in the West coast of the USA are bleating about me.   And I thought Steve D was a pal of mine!   Apparently willing to stab me in the back along with everyone else.   Even Mr Jones may be doing the same under one of his fake names, such as he used against the PM with the Referendum.
I have had a bit of fun recently with comments about Mike from the Orme Golf course and also that Seller of smellies who trades from his Pier Kiosk.  His name alone conjures up the image of piles of rotting garbage.
Retirement is suiting me and the misses, loads of time for coffee sitting in the sun outside Cafe Nero. I do notice that the Police do not contact me as much as in the past but that may be due to a couple of failed prosecutions that I instigated.  Probably not so much use to them as an informer now I don't have the shop.  Don't hear the little bits of information that I got in the past.
Dinner time so must get stuck into some food.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment