Thursday 11 August 2016

TIT 4 TAT

Once upon a time I was regarded as the Hugh Hefner of Gloddaeth Street.   This was due to the great bevy of beauties I had working in the shop and sometimes in the back office.   

I can't ever remember having a male member of staff and as folks will have noticed over the years, I preferred blondes.  But then we all have our preferences.   Mind you I was not averse to having a different colour if the other attributes seemed exciting.  For some reason or another, none of them seemed to stay very long, except my right hand woman from the Oval who was with me for years.  Not just right hand, she was good with her left as well.  I miss them all and hope they put to good use the instruction I so willingly gave, and they so willingly received.

Life is somewhat more boring these days and with the constant round of eating and drinking I am making my awful appearance even uglier as can be seen in the picture, but not quite so bad as my fellow blogger and favourite MP Davy Jones.

     


Dave enjoyed popping into the shop, more often than not to check the latest blog entries, or I suspect to see what new talent I had on board.   When your working away in London most of the week a little bit of titivation when on home soil is quite enjoyable.

Whilst on the subject of my friends in Trolling, I must pay tribute to my old mate Steve 'Rico' Davies, past resident of Llandudno, hard man extraordinaire, football hooligan and an all round bounder.  Helps out by posting on my sites from the USA to where he has escaped in an effort to spare himself trouble at home.  Is very good at slagging people from a distance, and appears to have the mind and intellect of a child.  Operates under the nick name of Trojan.  False on the outside concealing cunning and deceit inside.


A bit like the rest of us Trolls I suspect!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment