Saturday 20 August 2016

REMEMBER, REMEMBER

No, not the Fifth of November, don't want to hear anymore about gunpowder and blue touch papers.   The last time created enough problems for me and a few mates.   If David Jones had not suggested going to the Police with his assassination fears, no one would have thought anymore about it.   Instead the Law decided to react in a similar stupid rush as they do with their Tasers and all sorts of problems appeared.   Never again, Mr Jones.

There was also a massive OTT response from North Wales Police when my shop window got smashed.  Normally such a matter would just attract the visit of a PSCO to take down a few patticulars, but on this occasion SEVEN Police vehicles arrived together with their complement of 2 coppers per vehicle.  They very quickly aprehended the culprit who was eventually dealt with in the usual way.  I like everyone, pay rates, and I object to the way that Public Services squander my money.   I have voiced my opinions about the Government and the Councils on this Blog many a time.   Hasn't always been noticed as at such times I never used my real name.   A favourite trick was, in fact, to use someone else's name and let them take the repercussions.  I am not without  feelings, you know.

That's enough confessions for today I just hope they are being noticed by everyone!   The things I have to do to keep my readership!
.

Off for a spin with my Big Mates, see you later.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment