Tuesday 16 August 2016

MY HOUSE

I'm sure everyone knows where I live in Deganwy.  Was messing about on the PC and got involved with Google earth.  Did not know that you could get such detailed pictures and information about any property you wanted.   So I took a few photos of my lovely house and decided to share them with you.  You can even see the cars and where we park them at the side.   A few months ago someone decided to plaster both our cars with some nasty graffiti.  As yet there has not been any news from the Police as to who did it so not much we can do about it.  They are not working as hard for us as they did in the past.

              

I'll maybe drop a few holiday snaps on sometime, especially those of Steve (Rico) Davies having a steak with me last time I visited the USA.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment