Monday 24 August 2015

OVERSEAS AID

Many of us, and especially me, are very critical of the amount the British Government give out in Overseas Aid.  Occasionally we do feel the benefit in this part of the World.  I have had my share of overseas aid over the past 7or 8 years from a Trojan like individual in the US of A.  Trojan simple definition:  
 "A destructive program that masquerades as a benign application. Unlike viruses, Trojan horses do not replicate themselves but they can be just as destructive."  

He posed as a hard man and was not averse to making threats, or offering to settle diagreements with fisticuffs.  There are the true accounts of his youthful activities as a Football Supporter but as that information is available elsewhere and it is up to you to believe it or not.

That describes my pal to a T.  Destructive, masquerading, a real devil on the keyboard able to rig a plausible story from pictures, articles and data gleaned from all quarters of the Internet.  He was a real pain in the backside to many of those I wanted to upset and he did a great job for me. He backed this up by posts on local Forums, as if to reinforce and make plausible the concocted tales he dreamt up.  We used to partake of a decent steak together when I flew over the pond on my holidays and also share a pint or two when he was in Wales.

He seems to have disappeared  from the Forum scene but no doubt like me, he will be back.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment