Saturday 15 August 2015

WHO IS TO BE TODAYS VICTIM

Having had a go at everyone else in the area, I can only think that from now on I must select my targets from those who helped with the original Blog.  They have been spared to ignomy of being named and humiliated as being the Author of Thoughtsofoscar, although they all were part of the action.
They must be sh*****g themselves knowing that I will be publishing stuff about them.  Stuff that they have passed to me in confidence and thought would never be divulged on the Internet.   What secrets do each of them hold that will now become public knowledge?  The mind boggles!  I'll let them sweat for a while.   Who will be first?

1 comment:

  1. Ted E BearAugust 23, 2015

    At least you had the balls to come out the closet. I never abandoned you like the rest of them. As they say, now you know who your true friends are. Yours, Ted E Bear.

    ReplyDelete