Friday 28 August 2015

SECOND TIME LUCKY

Those who have been trying to get on the Blog in the last couple of days may have thought that this one had been closed down like the first one.  Sorry to disappoint everyone it was just silly me clicking on the wrong setting.  Thought that like my other Blog, I would just limit readership to those who I personally wanted to see it, but someone persuaded me to leave it as "open readership" so that everyone can read the drivel, and I forgot to reset it.

One little bit of news is that a local Police Inspector's Son, found himself in a bit of bother with the Law having been found in possession of illegal drugs.  As I know the Inspector personally I wont give names or other details.  And, no, he did not get the drugs from me.  I do not deal in drugs.


1 comment:

  1. Another GrassAugust 28, 2015

    The expressions on the faces of all those Beanie Dolls didn't come from sucking lollypops! All the best bargains are under the counter, don'tcha know?

    ReplyDelete